Selling everything you own: Part 3

The first time I sold everything I owned was 2009, when I moved to south Texas for four months as an experiment to see if I could run my consulting business remotely.

The second time, Melissa and I knew that we were only staying in Toronto for a year, so we bought things cheap and knew we'd be unloading them soon.

This time was a bit different. We had planned to stay in Victoria many years, so we were buying the "good stuff" -- things we planned to keep and enjoy for a long time.

That made selling everything a bit more difficult for us.

Not to mention, It's always a big inconvenience, of course :) I'm working from a coffee shop today because I sold my work desk and chair yesterday.

That said, we've been given an absolutely amazing opportunity that we'd be crazy to turn down, so onward and upwards we go :)

Nearly everything has been sold now, and we're counting down the days until our week-long stopover in Kitchener to visit friends and family on our way to the Caribbean!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manulife CoverMe insurance isn't worth it

Why do people vote Conservative / Republican?

Are you actually hungry?