Imitation is not always the greatest form of flattery

Compare my company's website:
  http://www.syllogisticsoftware.com/

with this one:
  http://mindfulltech.com/

Yikes!

They stole my intellectual property!

So should I go and sue them?

Issue a "cease and desist" letter?

Ummm... No.

Why not?

Because I'm not a moron and I don't have time and money to waste.

Large corporations and entertainment companies waste countless hours and millions of dollars suing people about their intellectual property.

Their products and businesses suffer greatly due to this distraction.

It's a digital world. People are going to copy stuff. It's easy and free.

I choose to not be bothered, and instead, focus my efforts on making my business better.

Maybe they should too.

Comments

  1. I like how they have the same Case Studies and Success Stories... Even scarier!

    You definitely have the right mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes is right. Well, at least as of today, they don't seem to be taking credit for your projects! Do you know who these guys are?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manulife CoverMe insurance isn't worth it

Why do people vote Conservative / Republican?

Are you actually hungry?